I love being organized, and RSS is a wonderful way to organize the way I receive information online. Instead of me taking the time to search out new information it is directly delivered to me using a Bloglines feed reader. It was so easy to do. I am amazed at the ease of using the different Web 2.0 technologies.
I would use the RSS technology in my classroom to help students gather information on a research project that they must complete. The research project is on an endangered animal. Because my students are so young I would add feeds to my blog and then allow them to search for the information through the feeds I have set up. This is such an easy way to have information delivered directly to you. This would address the NETS-S standard of Research and Information fluency.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment