Monday, August 11, 2008

Technology Blog - More web 2.0 Tools

I have learned so much new information in this class. I cannot wait to start using these skills with my students. I feel like the biggest change has come with knowing what a blog is and how easy a blog is to use. The blog that I have created allows me to communicate with parents in a whole new way. I love that through my blog parents and students have access to social bookmarks,podcasts, wikis, and RSS feeds. The blog is kind of like the gateway to Web 2.0.

I am excited to create a new blog for my class. To start off I will create one blog for all of my students to use. Maybe in the years to come I can have each child set up their own blog. This way we can publish the podcasts that they complete this year in one place. It will be an easy place for the students to look for websites that may be helpful to units we are studying.

I am really excited to give Web 2.0 blogs a try this year!

No comments: