I had the most difficult time so far with this podcasting activity. I don't know if it is because I use a Mac or not. It was extremely time consuming. I was back and forth between my Mac and PC. The directions were pretty confusing. I think that I got a little confused because of the feedburner element. I never ended up using this piece. I ended up using Audactiy and LAME and exporting it to http://ourmedia.org using spinxpress. It seems like I was downloading and launching all different types softwares. After completing one podcast I feel like I may need a few more test runs before I use this with my students. I have created a personal blog that I will try them out on!
I see a great potential for using this with my students. I have them present different projects in front of the class. I am going to try having them create a podcast for one of the group presentations they complete this year. This will reach the following NETS-S:
1. Creativity and Innovation
2. Communication and Collaboration
5. Digital Citizenship
6.Technology Operations and Concepts.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment