I have had so much fun exploring Flickr. I think of all the Web 2.0 technologies that I have used so far this one has been the easiest. I have had some prior experience with uploading photos to different online sources, but never Flickr. I am so happy that I've been introduced to it! I love all the possibilities.
I chose to upload a photo that I would like to use with my students. We do a unit on Monarch butterflies. This photo is a wonderful close up shot for my students to see. I did have some difficulty using "notes". I was not able to put a note on the photo on Mary Bennett's page. I would like to be able to have my students make notes on photographs that we could use as a diagram for the different parts of the Monarch.
This will help reach the NETS-S of Creativity and Innovation as well as Communication and Collaboration. This is one of the Web 2.0 tools that I know I can use with my second grade students!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment